Looking for a shirt to show your support for Samoa Joe, the King of Television? Look no further than this Samoa Joe The King Of Television Shirt! Made of 100% cotton, this shirt is comfortable and stylish. It features a screen print of Samoa Joe’s face in full color, along with the words “The King of Television” in bold white lettering. Whether you’re wearing it to the gym or just out and about, this shirt is sure to get you noticed. So show your support for the King of Television with this Samoa Joe The King Of Television Shirt!
This Samoa Joe The King Of Television Shirt was designed and Printed in the USA! Available in many styles, colors, and sizes. This could be a cute gift. This t-shirt is made of quality cotton, which makes it very comfortable to wear. Now it is available in t-shirts, hoodies, long sleeves, and tank tops. If you need the shirt in other styles, please contact us.
- We will ship out your personalized item in 2-4 business days.
- Gift for your beloved!
- This product will be printed and shipped from the USA.
- We will ship out after 1-3 business days + (3 -7 business days) to arrive at your front door.
Samoa Joe The King Of Television Shirt Details
- Unisex T-shirt: Heavyweight classic unisex tee, 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (99/1 cotton/poly (Ash) & 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey).
- Ladies T-shirt: 100% preshrunk cotton; Ash Grey 99% cotton, 1% polyester.
- Crewneck Sweatshirt: 8 oz; 55% cotton/45% polyester. Air jet yarn for a softer feel and no pilling. 1×1 athletic rib cuffs and waistband with spandex;
- Unisex Hoodie: 8 oz 55/45 cotton/polyester. Air jet yarn creates a smooth, low-pill surface. Double-needle stitching; Pouch pocket; Unisex sizing.
- Long Sleeve Tee: 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton. Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
- The color could be slightly different between on the screen and in practice.
To find the size that fits you best please check our size chart carefully!
HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY US
There are no reviews yet.